Dr Marius McGovern
Implant dentist Dr Marius McGovern, the clinical director and principle dentist of the Liverpool Implant & Aesthetic Dental Spa, holds over 15 years experience in all facets of dentistry. Marius graduated from the Liverpool University School of Dentistry in 1995 and he has remained dedicated to practicing cosmetic and general dentistry within the Merseyside region since his graduation.
Education & Experience
After graduating from university, Marius has undertook many courses in the UK and internationally to further his education within the dental field. This has resulted in a highly reputable and commendable portfolio of academic achievements including:
- Certificates in Implantology and Trafford Implants accredited by the St Annes Dental Academy
- A certificate in Multi-system Implantology accredited by the University of Salford
- A certificate in Implantology accredited by the University of Central Lancashire
Additionally, Marius has provided mentorship to multiple dental implant manufacturers, enabled by his thorough experience and education in implant dentistry.
Currently, Marius is working towards a Masters degree in Implantology.
Under Marius' direction, Liverpool Implant & Aesthetic Dental Spa has won or reached finalist status for the following Dentistry Awards, a prestigious award ceremony giving recognition to only the most notable dentists in the UK:
- 2009 winners for the Best Dental Team in the UK
- 2009 winners for the Best Dental Team in the North West
- 2008 winners for the Best Dental Practice in the North West
- 2009 finalists for the Best Dental Practice in the North West
- 2008 finalists for the Best Dental Team in the North West
- 2007 finalists and high commendation for the Best Young Dentist in the UK
Click here to go back to the main experts page