Are there any treatments to reverse receding gum. If so, how much would it cost?

Q. Are there any treatments to reverse receding gums & make them look normal again? if so, what does it entail & how much does it cost? Thanks,
A. It depends. If it is a localized defect then there are plenty of treatments available. If it is a generalized case then this is more difficult. This becomes even more difficult if you have had inter tooth bone loss. You need to see a periodontist to give you clear advice and pricing depending on where a bouts on the spectrum you are.
dr nick fahey

Dr Nick Fahey
Woodborough House Dental Practice
21 Reading Road, Pangbourne, Reading RG8 7LR
Web: Tel: Tel: 0118 984 3108

Harley Street Dental Studio
42 Harley Street, London W1G 9PR
Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.comTel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Fahey

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question