Can I get financial help for teeth that are in bad state?

Q. Hello. I have a problem and need advice and help. Through years of neglect (sweets, sugary drinks etc) and lack of brushing, i have had to have teeth removed and fillings done. I completely admit this is my fault and sadly, now i am grown up, i am suffering the consequences. I have 4 missing on my bottom row and 2 missing from my top row. My two front teeth have fillings. Another reason for these problems is a fear of dentists, so i’ve not seeked help when younger. I appreciate this may also cost a lot and wonder if there is any financial help available. Thankyou for your time,
A. NHS teaching hospital probably is your best bet. Find an NHS dentist and if they can’t help you ask for them to refer you.
dr nick fahey

Dr Nick Fahey
Woodborough House Dental Practice
21 Reading Road, Pangbourne, Reading RG8 7LR
Web: Tel: Tel: 0118 984 3108

Harley Street Dental Studio
42 Harley Street, London W1G 9PR
Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.comTel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Fahey

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question