Can I Get NHS Help With My Dental Problems?

Hi. I’m 25. I have always had problems with my teeth but I do keep them clean. I suffer from depression and the biggest cause is my teeth. I don’t like to talk in public and couldn’t smile at my wedding. Could the NHS help or pay for implants to give me some kind of confidence? I can’t smile, look at people or laugh. If I could smile I think it would be a massive help with the depression and may even get me off my tablets.
Hi, I’m sorry to hear about your depression. You could ask your dentist to refer you to an NHS dental hospital for advice. Good luck and thank you for your question. 
dr nick fahey

Dr Nick Fahey
Woodborough House Dental Practice
21 Reading Road, Pangbourne, Reading RG8 7LR
Web: Tel: Tel: 0118 984 3108

Harley Street Dental Studio
42 Harley Street, London W1G 9PR
Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.comTel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Fahey

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question