Can I have my porcelain crown replaced on the NHS?

Q. hi i had a crown placed several years ago, a porcelain one and now it is very chipped. I had the crown placed on the NHS but since then circumstances have changed. Can i have it done through the nhs again? it\’s for health reasons, my nerve shows through otherwise.,
A. contact a local NHS dentist and ask to be seen, not really my bag, sorry.
dr nick fahey

Dr Nick Fahey
Woodborough House Dental Practice
21 Reading Road, Pangbourne, Reading RG8 7LR
Web: Tel: Tel: 0118 984 3108

Harley Street Dental Studio
42 Harley Street, London W1G 9PR
Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.comTel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Fahey

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question