I don’t want my tooth to be extracted, what do you suggest?

Q. Hello i have a very bad chip in my upper tooth it\’s causing me pain but i don\’t want it to be extracted, could it be filled in do you think? It\’s quite a large chip, thanks.,
A. Hi thanks for your question. It\’s impossible to say without having an examination of the tooth to see what the problem is. I would recommend seeing a dentist soon, especially if you are experiencing discomfort. Typically the earlier we can catch a problem the easier it is to fix. Thanks. George Glover
dr glover

Dr Glover
Fergus and Glover
160 Union St Aberdeen AB10 1QT
Web : www.fergusandglover.co.uk Tel: 012 246 44876

View My Profile Dr Glover

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question