I have been told I need a dentist specialist to assess me. Can you assist?

Q. Hi Kailesh, I have had seven impants couple of years ago abroad and would want to put in the screws now,but it’s real been difficult for me to do this as kings college and guys hospital would not want to do this for me now,stating that i should have to visit a dentist specialist to access me. so i hereby seek for your assistance and will be grateful. Thanks ,
A. i would first need to see you for a consultation to assess your mouth and discuss how we move forward with your treatment. hope this is helpful. Dr Kailesh Solanki
dr kailesh solanki

Dr Kailesh Solanki
157 Woodsend Road, Flixton Manchester, M41 8GN
Web: www.kissdental.co.uk Tel: 0161 748 5250
UK Practice of the Year 2007

View My ProfileDr Solanki

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question