I have reduced bone and receding gums. Can I get implants?

Q. i have crown work on my upper front four after a accident when young. therefore i have reduced bone in upper jaw. i am now 35 and findin myself unhappy with loose crown. i have receedin gum from smoking which now i have been stoped for over a year. i would like to know is it still possible i could still have implants that could sucessfully fitted and finally as i live in the isle of man is there a clinic in the north west which has a high standard of work for my money? regards ,
A. You’d need a Ct scan or x-ray to measure the bone. Try Kiss dental in manchester
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore
Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: www.advancedentalclinic.com Tel: 01245 268 494

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question