Where can I go for impartial advice on implants, crowns and bridges?

Q. is there somewhere i can go to get impartial advice before i decide on implants, crowns and bridges seem not to have worked out for me,
A. any good serious practice should be able to help you there
dr nick fahey

Dr Nick Fahey
Woodborough House Dental Practice
21 Reading Road, Pangbourne, Reading RG8 7LR
Web: www.woodboroughhouse.com Tel: Tel: 0118 984 3108

Harley Street Dental Studio
42 Harley Street, London W1G 9PR
Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.comTel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Fahey

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question