Would NHS be able to treat son’s re-chipped tooth?

Q. My 8 yr old son chipped the corner from his adult 2nd tooth last yr he has an nhs dentist who repaired the tooth ,however it has re chipped today will it be covered under the nhs to have it repaired again ?,
A. Yes just go back to your dentist he wil repair the tooth for him.
dr kailesh solanki

Dr Kailesh Solanki
157 Woodsend Road, Flixton Manchester, M41 8GN
Web: www.kissdental.co.uk Tel: 0161 748 5250
UK Practice of the Year 2007

View My ProfileDr Solanki

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question