Can I get bridge to replace unstable bridges?

Q. Dear Dr Moore I have had a bridge fitted at the front as my two front teeth were knocked and became very unstable. I am considering implants but I’m not sure if that can happen now I have had a bridge . What is the procedure ? What happens to the two teeth that have been filed down to support the bridge .Plus what are the cost implecations , how long does it last . Apologies for al of the questions
A. The implants are still possible if there is still enough bone, verifiable with xrays or a ct scan. The bridge will normally be replaced and the implants fitted followed by the fitting of a temporary bridge. The 2 teeth adjacent to the gap will be crowned at the end of treatment.
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore
Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: Tel: 01245 268 494

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question