My tooth has cracked and is very painful. Is there any way I can get free treatment for this?

Q. Hi i will get to the point my tooth has cracked and the pain is getting beyond a joke i don\’t currently work as i am a plasterer and this time of year it is always slow for work and don\’t clam benefits. I don\’t have the money to have my tooth fixed can you tell me what i can do next do you know of any solutions a free practician or college i live in Essex but i can travel to London as i have family their please help me it will be much a help,
A. I\’m not sure if you\’ll get the treatment free but you could try the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, they have a dental teaching hospital.
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore
Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: Tel: 01245 268 494

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply

Ask a Question